About Me

Mai Huynh Photography: where life and art collide..

Mai Huynh Photography is a boutique studio primarily focusing on a limited number of weddings per year. As a photo journalistic wedding photographer, I am passionate about capturing the honest moments as they unfold. There are so many times when I catch the way a couple looks at each other filled with love. When they think no one is around. But I can be sneaky like that. I feel very lucky to be a part of such a beautiful and momentous day, to be a part of such joy and love. It's a tough job, but I am up for the challenge!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome

I'm very excited to finally get this blog up and running. Stay tune as I have so many loves that I want to share from everything photography (weddings of course, fine art, landscape, family, pet, and food!)

3 comments:

  1. Looks great...
    Where were you when I got Married? The photographer stunk big time...
    Good luck...looking forward to watching you grow...
    Frank G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your work. You seem to have an eye for detail and capturing those perfect little moments. Are you marketing yourself besides this web sight? You should be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the kind words. I strive to be better everyday! I'm always learning something new.

    ReplyDelete

Followers