About Me

Mai Huynh Photography: where life and art collide..

Mai Huynh Photography is a boutique studio primarily focusing on a limited number of weddings per year. As a photo journalistic wedding photographer, I am passionate about capturing the honest moments as they unfold. There are so many times when I catch the way a couple looks at each other filled with love. When they think no one is around. But I can be sneaky like that. I feel very lucky to be a part of such a beautiful and momentous day, to be a part of such joy and love. It's a tough job, but I am up for the challenge!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Frog Prince and the Princess

So after a little chaos, I have returned to Socal where I am originally from. After many adventures all over the country which includes 3 years in Tempe/Scottsdale Arizona, to Maine, to New York, I am finally back to my beloved Socal where there are plenty of beaches, beautiful weather, and sun! I've shot plenty of weddings too while traveling around the country. Maine is a beautiful place to get married. I recently shot a wedding for a wonderful couple (Kevin & Nicky) on top of Cadillac Mountain in Maine. I was beautiful... to say the least (photos coming soon).

In the mean time, here's an interesting wedding I did with a wonderful photographer, Jason Millstein, in Scottsdale, AZ. You'll see why. Keep posted since I will finally have a chance to post more weddings and photos of my adventures across the states.

XOXO

Mai

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers