About Me

Mai Huynh Photography: where life and art collide..

Mai Huynh Photography is a boutique studio primarily focusing on a limited number of weddings per year. As a photo journalistic wedding photographer, I am passionate about capturing the honest moments as they unfold. There are so many times when I catch the way a couple looks at each other filled with love. When they think no one is around. But I can be sneaky like that. I feel very lucky to be a part of such a beautiful and momentous day, to be a part of such joy and love. It's a tough job, but I am up for the challenge!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Long & Corinna Engagement

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and exciting new year! It's been a minute, but I finally have some time to give my blog some love. I have some fun photo sessions lined up and will post soon. This is the place where I get to show you other fun projects and photo shoots that I do outside of weddings.

Alright, here is Long and Corinna's e-session at the OC Fair. It was quite gloomy, but they were troopers. They are such an adorable couple. I look forward to their intimate wedding in July!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job as expected. We really love looking at these pics that are up on our wall now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind word Corinna. You guys are adorable together!

    ReplyDelete

Followers