About Me

Mai Huynh Photography: where life and art collide..

Mai Huynh Photography is a boutique studio primarily focusing on a limited number of weddings per year. As a photo journalistic wedding photographer, I am passionate about capturing the honest moments as they unfold. There are so many times when I catch the way a couple looks at each other filled with love. When they think no one is around. But I can be sneaky like that. I feel very lucky to be a part of such a beautiful and momentous day, to be a part of such joy and love. It's a tough job, but I am up for the challenge!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jay Leno's Garage Photoshoot for the Lamborghini Club America

Today is going to be a very fun and exciting day! I'm about to head out to shoot Jay Leno's Garage for the Lamborghini Club America and La Vita Magazine. I am so psyched! My friend Andrew Romanowski, president of the Lamborghini Club America, and I will head over to Jay's house for the shoot.

I just wanted to share the exciting news. Photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers