About Me

Mai Huynh Photography: where life and art collide..

Mai Huynh Photography is a boutique studio primarily focusing on a limited number of weddings per year. As a photo journalistic wedding photographer, I am passionate about capturing the honest moments as they unfold. There are so many times when I catch the way a couple looks at each other filled with love. When they think no one is around. But I can be sneaky like that. I feel very lucky to be a part of such a beautiful and momentous day, to be a part of such joy and love. It's a tough job, but I am up for the challenge!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Jay Leno's Garage Photoshoot for the Lamborghini Club America Part I

Wow, has it been a hectic few weeks! I've finally got around to posting some of these really great shots from the Jay Leno's Garage's interview with Andrew Romanowski, who is the president of The Lamborghini Club America. This interview was on the Lamborghini Reventon. And oh my, is it a beautiful and very PRICEY piece of machinery. There are only 20 in the world and 8 in the United States. I have to say that I had such a fun time shooting this interview for my client and also for the club's magazine, which is La Vita Magazine. It was such a great experience since Andrew, Jay Leno, and all the crew at Jay Leno's garage are so awesome to work with. Here are some photos, but I will be posting more photos soon from the second photo shoot at Jay Leno's Garage, which will include an interview on three other amazing Lamborghini's.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers