About Me

Mai Huynh Photography: where life and art collide..

Mai Huynh Photography is a boutique studio primarily focusing on a limited number of weddings per year. As a photo journalistic wedding photographer, I am passionate about capturing the honest moments as they unfold. There are so many times when I catch the way a couple looks at each other filled with love. When they think no one is around. But I can be sneaky like that. I feel very lucky to be a part of such a beautiful and momentous day, to be a part of such joy and love. It's a tough job, but I am up for the challenge!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Boudoir Session With Velvet Circus

These ladies were a blast to work with. The group is called Velvet Circus and these ladies definitely have some talents. The combination of the dark night club rich red furnishings all around really gave it a sexy and mysterious vibe. Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed shooting it.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers