About Me

Mai Huynh Photography: where life and art collide..

Mai Huynh Photography is a boutique studio primarily focusing on a limited number of weddings per year. As a photo journalistic wedding photographer, I am passionate about capturing the honest moments as they unfold. There are so many times when I catch the way a couple looks at each other filled with love. When they think no one is around. But I can be sneaky like that. I feel very lucky to be a part of such a beautiful and momentous day, to be a part of such joy and love. It's a tough job, but I am up for the challenge!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nam & Gwen Engagement Session

I have to say that it was such a blast shooting the engagement session with Gwen and Nam.  They are one of the sweetest couples that I've ever met.  Even though both say that they do not like to take photos, both were complete naturals at the e-session. On top of it, the Korean traditional outfits were bursting with amazing and vibrant colors.   I had so much fun and truly adore the couple who are clearly very much in love.  I may have teared up just a little.  I know I know.. I'm such a sap. 

Thank you Gwen and Nam (especially Gwen with her persistence!)  :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers